Lolz

Lolz
What... The... Fuck...

Saturday 2 April 2011

An introduction.

If you're reading this, you're either totally bored, think I might have something interesting to say, or you unwittingly stumbled onto this blog and saw my awesome design and figured you'd check it out. Hopefully I'm not that huge of a disappointment and you find my incoherent ramblings amusing. If you don't you probably have no sense of humor and if I saw you in real life, I'd probably think you were either a Hipster, a faggot, or a shitkid. Enough about you, let's talk about me.

I'm a hip-hop producer from NY. I love music. I love making music. I love taking other people's music and turning it into my music. Yes, I use samples. Fuck your fruity loops stock sounds, 808's, and autotune. I make that raw shit that won't appeal to the Skinny Jean, Dirty South, and Trap Music fans. Well, maybe it will if they appreciate some non-gay shit as far as music goes, but hey. You can't please everyone. I'm a realist. I know not everyone will like my shit, and to be honest, fuck you and your opinion. Feel free to shit on my music all you want, you won't get a rise out of me. You're a soulless piece of shit hiding behind internet anonymity that has nothing better to do than pop off at the mouth (or keyboard?) to try and get me all upset. It's not going to work. Unless of course you really mean that shit and if you do and you're speaking your mind, I commend you. Feel free to post your opinions of my shit either way. I'll definitely respond regardless.

So, now that we got those formalities out of the way, you're probably wondering "What the fuck is wrong with this kid?" There's nothing wrong with me. I call it as I see it. In this day and age of political correctness, I will NOT bite my tongue. Maybe some will consider that a breath of fresh air, I just call it me being me. I know some of you might find that offensive, but you shouldn't. How many times have you wanted to tell someone exactly how you felt, but you didn't because you thought their feelings would get hurt? I mean, what the fuck. Since when has it become a problem to speak your mind? This new generation of shit coddling asshats has made everyone way too fucking sensitive. "Oh, you can't just say that to him/her." Well, why the fuck not? It's like telling someone your true feelings on their art, music, personality, is like committing fucking genocide. Like people really look at you like you're some sort of demonic being from another dimension if you don't mince your words. Fuck outta here.

Well, that was long winded as fuck. I guess I should talk about my music here instead of trying to make myself look like some badass outlaw who will falcon punch the shit out of your significant other while holding a beer in my other hand without spilling a drop.

I've worked with a lot of amazing underground artists. The short list looks something like : AOTP, Outerspace, Reef The Lost Cauze, King Syze, Nightwalker, Diabolic, The Day Laborers, Subtex, A Masstapeace, M-Dot, EMS, Doap Nixon, Mr. Beatz, Majesty, DVS, BARON of Red Clay, Sabac Red, FinaL OutlaW, Rite Hook, Amadeus, and a bunch of other people that in my current state of mind, have forgotten. My apologies. I'm gearing up to do some tracks with some other cats that should make a lot of noise in the next year or so. Exciting isn't it?

My friend Vega over at:  http://thecryptonline.com/v3/ did something really awesome for me. He tagged and put together a compilation of shit that I've done over the years so far. Yeah, there's a couple of shitty remixes in it, but most of it is all original shit. You can check it out here : http://thecryptonline.com/v3/index.php/skammadix-time-has-told-the-collection.html

Sit back and enjoy the show. It's probably going to get a lot more interesting from here on out. I'll be sharing new music and shit like that as well so keep your eye on the site and if you're not a complete faggot, follow me here and on Twitter where I talk with Spek27 about breast milk ice cream and Laser Tag.

1 comment: